Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-08 Origin:Site
flexible clay tiles is a new type of building decoration material, light weight, thin texture, crack resistance and frost resistance. It is more and more widely used in decoration construction. Today, we will introduce the construction process of flexible clay tiles exterior wall brick,we will talk about the second step.
1. Adhesive: professional adhesive for flexible clay tiles, which should be mixed evenly with electric tools when mixing.
2. When the specification of flexible clay tiles is 300 mm * 300 mm and less, the full scraping method on the back of flexible clay tiles can be adopted, with the thickness of about 4 mm; when the specification of flexible clay tiles is more than 600 mm * 600 mm, the method of full scraping on both sides of the back and the wall of the flexible clay tiles must be adopted, and the thickness is about 3 mm. When scraping, the tooth shape scraper should be used, and the tooth depth should be 5 ~ 6 mm.
3. The pasting order of flexible clay tiles tiles is from top to bottom.
4. When pasting the flexible clay tiles tiles, use both hands to move back and forth, knead and align the lines, and tamp with the rubber plate to make the adhesive evenly squeeze to the edge of the tiles. It is not allowed to use the leather hammer or other objects to knock and tamp the flexible clay tiles tiles like hard tiles.
5. In the process of pasting the flexible clay tiles, the adhesive extruded to the edge of the tile should be cleaned in time to avoid affecting the pointing effect.
6. Before the initial setting of the bonding layer, the position of the facing brick and the width of the mortar joint can be properly adjusted. It is strictly forbidden to disturb the pasted flexible clay tiles face brick from the initial setting of the bonding layer to the complete solidification stage.