Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-25 Origin:Site
Soft stone tile has a wide range of applications, not only for outdoor, but also for indoor. Especially in the decoration of the dead space, curved surface. Flexible clay tiles can also deal with freely.
How to deal with the edges and corners in the process of laying soft porcelain? Let me tell you.
1. The base course must be flat when chamfering. The distance between the products at both ends and the corner is 1-2mm, which is convenient for jointing.
2. Fill the joint with joint sealer in plastic bag.
3. The joint shall be jointed with matched tools, and the joints shall be deep concave, saturated and smooth.
4. When the slurry overflows outside the joint, it shall be removed with a small shovel when it is half dry.
5. Wipe the dust with dry sponge. The stains that can't be removed shall be removed with special flexible clay tiles cleaner or small shovel.