Views:9 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-23 Origin:Site
As a new exterior wall material, flexible clay tiles(soft porcelain) is favored by many friends, but most people don't know the paving method of soft porcelain. Today, this article will give you an introduction, let's have a look.
Soft Porcelain paving methods:
1.After the base treatment, the line is dropped and the line is snapped for positioning.
2. After scraping the pulp on the back of the product, the full pulp rate is more than 80%, and the serrated lines are pulled out.
3. Press the product with both hands, adjust the seam width, pat with rubber plate, and do not press with fingers.
4. Fill the joint with plastic bag or silicone sealant.
5. When the sealant is half dry, the concave joint shall be pulled with steel bar.
6. The place polluted by adhesive and sealant shall be scraped off with a spatula.
7. Dust removal with dry sponge.