Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-22 Origin:Site
Light steel villa is the main representative of green building, which has been widely used in many countries. In Europe, it is called ecological architecture or sustainable architecture. In China, the development of green buildings has been clearly written into the national "Twelfth Five Year Plan".
Factors of the rise of light steel villa
1. At present, China advocates green building, and light steel villa, as an excellent representative of "green building",almost meets all requirements and becomes a new industry concerned and promoted by governments at all levels, property developers and investors. Several national policies have pointed out that the potential of light steel villas is unlimited, and the main goal is to reach more than 50% in the central urban areas of the whole province by 2020, which will be a good trend for the development of light steel villas.
2. With the implementation of the policy of "shutting down the clay brick factories" all over the country, the State forbids the use of cultivated land and forest land for the use of clay brick factories. Red brick factories and solid clay brick factories in many regions have also been shut down due to the policy guidance. It is an inevitable trend to invest in new energy-saving and environmental protection projects in the future.
3. The light steel villa itself has many advantages, such as earthquake resistance, wind resistance, moisture-proof, termite proof and fast construction speed, which is consistent with the world theme of energy conservation and environmental protection. Light steel house can save manpower and construction time. At the same time, light steel villa can resist earthquake of magnitude 9 and avoid many natural disasters. Intelligent design and production system, aesthetic degree than the traditional absolute advantage.
4. Now with the development of society, the improvement of living standards, people's aesthetic is also rising, ordinary residential buildings can not meet people's needs, and the architectural design of light steel villa provides a variety of styles.
5. At present, the proportion of residential steel structure in China is less than 5%, compared with almost 50% in developed countries, China is still in the initial stage, and there is still a lot of room for development of residential steel structure. According to the market forecast report of forward looking Industry Research Institute, the future steel structure is expected to leverage the trillion yuan green building market, so the prospect is broad.
Structure of light steel villa
1.Floor structure of light steel villa
The floor of light steel villa is composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel frame or composite beam, OSB structural plate of floor, support, connectors, etc. The materials used are oriented particleboard, cement fiberboard and plywood. The lightweight floor can bear a load of 316-365 kg per square meter. The weight of the floor structure system of the light steel villa is only one fourth to one sixth of that of the traditional concrete floor system in China, but the structural height of the floor will be 100-120mm higher than that of the ordinary concrete slab.
2.Roof system of light steel villa
The roof system of light steel villa is composed of roof truss, structural OSB panel, waterproof layer and light roof tile (metal or asphalt tile). The appearance of light steel roof can be combined in many ways. There are also a variety of materials. Under the premise of ensuring the waterproof technology, there are many options for the appearance.
3.Wall structure of light steel villa
The wall of light steel villa is mainly composed of wall frame column, wall top beam, wall bottom beam, wall support, wall panel and connector. Light steel villa generally takes the inner transverse wall as the bearing wall of the structure. The wall column is a C-shaped light steel component. Its wall thickness is usually 0.84-2 mm, and the wall column spacing is generally 400-600 mm. This wall structure layout of light steel villa can effectively bear and transfer vertical load, and the layout is convenient.